Social Media Community Guidelines
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc., Social Media Community Guidelines
We welcome the opportunity to hear from you via comments on our social media channels. We ask that you follow our Community Guidelines outlined below.
Please note that we work in a highly-regulated industry. As such, we will not engage in sensitive topics or discussions about products or treatment options on social media.
For this reason, we may not respond to mentions, replies or direct messages that:
- Mention investigational products;
- Offer health or medical advice;
- Include profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content (including images, videos and links);
- Are disparaging, threatening, inappropriate, condone harassment, violence or illegal behavior;
- Contain personal information, like the names of individuals, email addresses, phone numbers, personal photos or videos;
- Contain proprietary, confidential, sensitive or nonpublic information;
- Violate copyright or intellectual property;
- Are commercial in nature (e.g., intent to sell products and services, or recruit fans and followers to other social communities);
- Contain information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Are off-topic, excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community, or are spam;
- Relate directly to financial, legal, regulatory, confidential or medical information; or
- Violate each platform’s community policies.
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc., reserves the right to monitor, report and delete posts and report and block individuals that violate the Community Guidelines.
No Medical or Professional Advice
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc., social media properties are for information purposes only and do not constitute medical or professional advice. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions about your health, medical conditions or medical care.
Use of Your Posts
Do not post any private or confidential information on Mirati Therapeutics, Inc., social media properties, including any idea you wish to keep private and/or for which you wish to receive compensation.
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc., does not endorse third party activities on social media, whether through engagement or not, unless expressly confirmed in writing. Mirati Therapeutics, Inc., may engage with other social media properties, including tagging, liking and sharing content of third-party pages. Any such activity is not an indication of Mirati Therapeutics, Inc.’s endorsement of such third party or their content or activities. Mirati Therapeutics, Inc., is not responsible for the activity of any third-party social media property that it follows or from which it selects posts to engage with.
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc., social media activity may contain links to websites or other content that are independent of Mirati Therapeutics, Inc., and not owned or controlled by Mirati Therapeutics, Inc.. The posting of a link by Mirati Therapeutics, Inc., to a third-party site or content is not an indication of Mirati Therapeutics, Inc.’s endorsement of such site or content. Mirati Therapeutics, Inc., is not responsible for any use to which such site or content may be put.
Medical Side Effects or Adverse Findings
If you believe you have experienced any side effect resulting from a medication, you should consult your health care provider for medical advice. Report side effects to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by calling 1-800-FDA-1088 or visit www.fda.gov/medwatch.