Job Description Summary
Mirati is looking for an experienced and motivated Executive Assistant to the Vice President of U.S. Sales. As a trusted partner, this role will work alongside the sales leadership team and internal stakeholders in a high-paced, growth environment providing executive-level administrative support helping the team achieve key outcomes in support of Mirati’s product launch. The Executive Assistant to the Vice President of U.S. Sales also serves as a liaison to the team and oversees special projects as assigned. The role reports directly to the Vice President of U.S. Sales and will be based remotely in the U.S. (preferably in the eastern region).
- Provide administrative support to the Vice President of U.S. Sales and other members of the leadership team as assigned
- Schedule and prepare for complex virtual, on-site/off-site meetings with multiple competing priorities
- Manage executive calendars and coordinate extensive travel planning
- Prepares and distributes various corporate documents such as agendas, meeting minutes, and/or resolutions
- Processes expense reports of assigned staff within electronic expense reporting system, handling receipts, meeting attendance, and corporate credit card transactions
- Facilitate meeting logistics
- Assist executive(s) in proofreading and editing materials, propounding feedback to authors, and collecting finalized materials well in advance of meetings. Said materials include but are not limited to agendas, decks, and pre-read materials
- Develop, maintain, communicate, and enforce deadlines
- As needed, capture and disseminate meeting minutes
- Edit presentations and various communications for internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate, route and track legal documents, purchase orders, and invoices
- Maintain electronic departmental filing system
- Answer and direct incoming calls, open mail, and prepare meeting documents
- Provide back-up support to Sr. Management, as needed
- Other duties, as assigned
What is Required
- Minimum of eight years of experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably with a pharmaceutical, or related industry, sales organization
- Must be highly organized and able to handle and prioritize simultaneous assignments in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite and operation of other peripheral devices
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to work cross functional with all levels across the organization and prior experience supporting field sales functions highly preferred
- Familiarity with small company operations and new team corporate structures
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRAS G12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRAS G12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati’s vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it’s the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati’s success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.