Service Delivery Manager, Help Desk (Office Based or Hybrid in Southern CA)
Department: Facilities / IT
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 2407981
Job Description Summary
Mirati is seeking a Service Delivery Manager to manage the organization's outsourced Global Help Desk with a focus on incident, request, and problem management. This position has frequent contact with internal/external customers, partners, and vendors. In addition, the candidate will have excellent customer service skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Service Delivery Manager, Help Desk is a go-to resource for questions, problems and escalations of customer issues and general operations for their team. They will strive to create a delightful end user experience, creating a culture of quality and responsiveness.
The ideal candidate will have an ITIL certification and be familiar with leading ITSM platforms.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Tier 1 Global Help Desk.
- Oversight of Help Desk performance, including but not limited to, SLAs, OLAs, KPIs, and operational improvement opportunities.
- Oversight of the Global Help Desk customer experience.
- Escalation for urgent and complex end user support issues.
- Develop, maintain, and improve incident/ticket processes.
- Oversee Knowledge Management to facilitate quick resolution of end user issues.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and remediation plans are produced for root cause analysis and problem management.
What is Required
- 5+ years of experience working in an IT Service Desk, preferably one that had adopted the ITIL 4.0 framework.
- 5+ years of experience supporting IT services, including configuration, patching, and problem diagnosis of Windows, iOS, and Android systems.
- Experience with leading ITSM platforms such as Zendesk, Solar Winds or ServiceNow.
- Experience managing Microsoft 365, including Office, Azure AD, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Experience working with endpoint configuration tools, specifically MS Intune.
- Ability to provide concise documentation within a ticketing system.
- Experience with office hardware such as printers, video conferencing, and A/V systems.
- Ability to work weekend and off-hours on occasion.
- Skilled communicator with a focus on customer service to resolve issues effectively.
- Ability to tailor support for all members and levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and precise, with great attention to detail.
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision - to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.