Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 2146833
Job Description Summary
In this role you will be responsible for supporting Mirati's complex and ad hoc commercial analytics to inform the go-to-market strategy, forecast, performance tracking, and root cause analysis for the launch of adagrasib in U.S. NSCLC. You will be a trusted advisor to the Data & Analytics team and will generate findings and insights to inform understanding of product and competitor performance, as well as enable better operational and strategic decision-making. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual that has a deep understanding of oncology, strong quantitative skills, and technical competence.
- Execute complex analyses, such as compliance and persistence, using patient-level claims data
- Provide quick turnaround for analytics using data from a variety of data and database sources
- Design and execute ad hoc analytics to more thoroughly understand business performance
- Visualize key data for tracking analytics over time and summarizing ad hoc analytics findings
- Deliver accurate, reliable, and timely data to understand product performance, inform root cause analysis of demand, and empower the Commercial teams with actionable insights
- Be the "expert" on launch tracking data and data sources
- Collaborate with Data & Analytics team to ensure analysis supports needs of cross-functional commercial partners in forecasting, sales, and marketing
What is Required
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of professional data analytics experience
- 2+ years of experience with pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry commercial analytics
- Proficiency in analytical tools, such as Tableau, R Studio, Snowflake, etc. (Required)
- Experience analyzing health care data sets, such as claims, EMR (Required)
- Experience with pharmaceutical data sources (IQVIA, SHA, Hub/SP, etc) - strongly preferred
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, and team skills
- Excellent time management, ability to coordinate workload and meet established deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- This is a 12 month contract position, open to remote
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision - to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.