Associate Director, Medical Field and Digital Analytics
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 2146825
Job Description Summary
In this role you will be responsible for providing analytical support to Mirati's Medical Affairs & Digital Innovation teams, generating findings and insights to enable better operational and strategic decision-making. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual that has a deep understanding of oncology, strong quantitative skills, and technical competence.
- Translate real-time data feeds from investigator performance data, commercial claims analyses, patient matching providers and customer profiles into next best actions for field team to support customer engagement strategies
- Assess the effectiveness of patient matching data providers in partnership with the Digital Innovation team
- Identify trends, actions, and outcomes related to field medical insights to so that Mirati's medical strategy evolves to address customer feedback and needs
- Develop account-level metrics for community networks and IDNs aligned with medical priorities
- Establish key performance measures to assess the impact of medical activities including publications, medical information requests, congresses, ISRs, and grants
- Support insights-to-action approach for identifying and addressing operational barriers
- Support US field medical sizing and territory alignments
- Establish data retention policies around storage of medical data
- Stay up to date on best practices and methods within Medical Affairs & Digital Innovations
What is Required
- Bachelor's degree
- Background in applied quantitative sciences, statistics, or computer science
- 5+ years in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Understanding of oncology strategy and medical affairs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management, ability to coordinate workload and meet established deadlines
- Familiarity with CRM and account planning tools
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal, and team skills
- Proficiency in Snowflake, Excel, PowerPoint, and other analytical tools
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRAS G12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRAS G12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision - to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.