Director, HR Operations & Employee Experience
Department: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 2141026
Job Description Summary
The Director, HR Operations & Employee Experience is responsible for establishing, leading, and executing the strategies and programs designed to continuously improve the overall employee experience. The ideal candidate will have expertise in running HR Operations and be aware of things that can and should be improved further and where technology will enable the business to scale. They will contribute to the role out of our new HR system and be responsible for building and leading a team to support future growth. Not only is this an exciting role but an exciting time to join us as we continue to build a diverse and inclusive employee experience.
- Establish a vision for the entire employee experience and implement a strategy that effectively engages and inspires our workforce to deliver their best performance
- Ensure the employee experience is consistent, inclusive, and aligned with the Mirati values
- Direct engagement survey execution, and use results to bring together the story to share with leaders and employees, and support action planning in partnership with HR Business Partners
- Play a key role in the implementation and ongoing administration of WorkDay in partnership with Core Team Members
- Champion and influence cultural shifts that create diverse, equitable and inclusive outcomes
- Work with stakeholders to manage and design employee development paths
- Oversee performance review and promotion process for all employees
- Collaborate with Compensation and Benefits leads to ensure the needs of employees are being addressed
- Develop strong relationships with employees and key leaders across the firm, fostering open communication and trust
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, HRBPS, Finance, Legal and communications to think holistically about how HR operations can enable the company to thrive
- Evaluate current state of HR operations, document process improvements and gain alignment on new approaches
- Ensure employee experience and feedback is integrated into selection and design
- Be conscious of future analytic needs and ensure basic data integrity steps are built into processes. Collect and analyze various data to assist the business in its decision-making regarding policies and procedures
- Manage upkeep of relevant policies to ensure continued relevance
- Assist and collaborate with other HR initiatives, as needed
What is Required
- Bachelor's degree
- 15+ years of experience in the HR field or
- Experience leading and building an HR Operations Function
- Experience with Workday
- Experience working in complex and fast paced environments
- Proven track record of designing and delivering HR strategies that support business goals and initiatives
- Excellent people management and project management skills
- Demonstrated success as a Human Resources leader with experience in managing a team of HR professionals
- Excellent technology skills including proficiency and implementation of various HCM Systems
- High integrity and ability to maintain sensitive information
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and interacting cross-functionally and with leaders at multiple levels and in different geographies
- Experience successfully devising and implementing engagement surveys and other global listening vehicles
- Exceptional communication, presentation, influence, and conflict resolution skills
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRAS G12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRAS G12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision - to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.