Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 2122225
Job Description Summary
In this role, the Executive Assistant will be supporting our U.S. Business Lead and Team. The Executive Assistant provides executive-level administrative support and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the U.S. Business Unit. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the team and oversees special projects. This role reports to the Senior Vice President, U.S. Commercial and is based in San Diego, CA.
- Provide administrative support to the U.S. Business Teams
- Organize and schedule complex onsite and offsite meetings
- Coordinate and maintain executive calendars and extensive travel planning
- Provide back-up support to Senior Management, as needed
- Edit presentations and various communications for internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate execution of contracts and work orders
- Organize and project plan new product launch initiatives
- Schedule complex meetings with multiple competing priorities
- Answer and direct incoming calls, open mail, and prepare meeting documents
- Process expense reports in a timely manner
- Other duties, as assigned
What is Required
- Minimum of eight years of experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in Life Sciences industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS office Suite and operation of other peripheral devices
- Experience scheduling complex travel arrangements including multi-leg, domestic and international
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to work cross functional across the organization and prior experience supporting multiple functions
- Must be highly organized and able to handle and prioritize simultaneous assignments in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree preferred
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision - to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.