Analyst, Expense and Credit Card Management (Remote or Home Office Based)
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 2050934
Job Description Summary
The Analyst, Expense and Credit Card Management person will be the primary point person for organization as it relates to expense reports and credit cards. This person will be responsible for processing expense reports timely and accurately based on our travel and expense policy as well as manage the credit card program for new and terminating employees.
- Know company policy related to expenses (Employee Reimbursement SOP), and review and approve the daily expense reports.
- Manage the Corporate Credit Card program by issuing new cards, reconciling balances, managing credit limits, etc
- Primary point person for travel agency contact as it relates to Concur
- Manage the audit rules and functionality of Concur
- Responsible for compiling certain data for aggregate spend reporting under the Sunshine Act.
- Identify and report on reimbursement problems and answer employees' questions precisely.
- Participate in non-scheduled industry research, reimbursement system management, and optimization of Reimbursement SOP.
- Deliver reimbursement education to employees.
- Provide support for ad hoc reimbursement matters.
What is Required
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in accounting or finance-related field.
- At least 2 years of reimbursement experience, preferably at a commercial biotechnology company.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite Software and relevant systems technology; experience using Concur is strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good team spirit, and ability to collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Principled, flexible, and resourceful with a positive customer service mentality.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving and financial skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, in a busy and dynamic environment with a willingness to accept challenges.
- Role will be based at Company HQ in San Diego and requires COVID-19 vaccination or weekly negative COVID-19 test results.
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision - to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.