Senior Manager, Biostatistics
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 2033552
Job Description Summary
The Senior Manager of Biostatistics is responsible for leading one or more clinical studies, provide scientifically sound statistical support to clinical development projects including but not limited to study design, author/review statistics section in the protocol, sample size determination; author/review statistical analysis plan and mock TFL, review study randomization files, ADaM specs, CRF design, DMC charter, analyze and interpret the clinical study results, and ensure statistical integrity; provide statistical support for NDA submission related activities.
- Represents Biostatistics function at cross-functional meetings; collaboratively within biometrics teams and with cross-functional teams to meet product deliverables and timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting
- Validate the results of key statistical deliverables, including topline TFL, perform ad hoc and exploratory statistical analyses
- Oversight statistical vendors to ensure timeliness and quality of analysis data and statistical outputs
- Reviews regulatory documents such as CSRs, as well as summary documents
- Provides statistical support to other disciplines related to clinical statistics
- Support publications, including manuscripts, conference presentations and posters.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in statistics and drug development
- Performs other duties as required
What is Required
- A PhD in statistics, biostatistics or related field with minimum of 5 years clinical trial experience in pharmaceutical or Biotech Company, or MS degree with minimum 7 years' experience; oncology experience is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical methods in clinical study designs (adaptive, Bayesian), statistical analysis methods including survival analysis, Bayesian method, missing data imputation, multiplicity adjustment.
- Demonstrated written and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to translate statistical concept into layman's term. Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Proficiency with statistical programming in SAS and/or R.
- Knowledge of CDISC standard including SDTM, ADaM,
- Knowledge of ICH guideline, FDA / EMA / other regulatory authority guidance
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision - to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.