Director, Digital Engagement
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 2027674
Job Description Summary
The Director, Digital Engagement will actively guide how Mirati develops and delivers high-impact digital campaigns and customer experiences for patients, care partners, and healthcare professionals. This role requires heavy collaboration with the Clinical Development, Medical Affairs and Commercial functions. You must be able to engage diverse audiences, influence stakeholders as well as work effectively in small teams with colleagues. The Director of Digital Engagement is currently an individual contributor role and will report to the Executive Director of Digital Innovation.
- Serve as a cross-functional digital patient and customer engagement expert and strategic thought partner, leading strategies and customer experiences that enable positive patient and business outcomes.
- Advise, influence, and advance digital engagement strategies and campaigns in collaboration with Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, and Commercial teams. Examples include:
- Understanding the patient journey / decision-making to participate in clinical trials vs. approved therapies
- Leveraging direct-to-patient lead generation campaigns to accelerate patient enrollment into clinical trials
- Developing and executing digital and social media engagement strategies with HCPs and patients to drive awareness of Mirati's clinical studies and approved therapies
- Guide investments to advance and optimize customer experiences across Mirati's suite of customer-facing digital assets
- As a digital cross-channel functional expert, proactively share current trends and emerging channels, digital capabilities, and enterprise best practices to educate stakeholders and improve customer engagement, campaign performance, and cross-channel optimization
- Manage and track digital KPI / metrics and regularly share performance reports with partners to impact campaign optimizations and digital investment decisions
- Hire and manage the right agency(ies) or partners to support the above
What is Required
- Bachelor's with concentration in Healthcare, Marketing, or Business; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years of digital marketing experience in healthcare, consumer packaged goods, financial services, or at a digital marketing agency
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or healthcare organization preferred
- Demonstrated strength in proactively designing and shaping digital solutions and using industry and enterprise best practices to drive optimal customer experiences
- Expert knowledge of digital communication channels, including digital media (paid search, display), social media, web and mobile (SEO, responsive web design, web functionality, mobile apps).
- Deep understanding of digital marketing metrics with hands-on experience preferred with tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, including ability to synthesize information and deliver a clear overview of digital engagement strategy, opportunity and risks for the Executive Team
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellence in project management, including effectively managing multiple projects/priorities
- Experience managing vendors and consultants
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision - to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.