Director of Digital Innovation
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 2027665
Job Description Summary
The Director of Digital Innovation will actively influence how Mirati leverages innovative health technologies and data-driven solutions to accelerate time to market across our product portfolio. You will be responsible for designing, executing and managing programs to enhance patient matching and engagement across clinical trials and commercial phases. This role requires heavy collaboration with the Clinical Development organization, including Medical Directors and Clinical Operations, Data and Analytics, Medical Affairs and Commercial functions. You must be able to engage diverse audiences, and possess strong analytical skills with an ability to drive alignment and generate results. The Director of Digital Innovation is currently an individual contributor role and will report to the Executive Director of Digital Innovation.
- Serve as a cross-functional digital innovation expert and strategic thought partner, leveraging technology and data enabled solutions that enable positive patient and business outcomes.
- Advise, influence, and advance digital innovation strategies in collaboration with Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, and Commercial teams and ensure appropriate pull through. Examples include:
- Leveraging real world patient-level data to inform trial design, protocol feasibility and site selection
- Implementing different patient matching strategies to accelerate clinical trial enrollment through commercial adoption, leveraging data-driven and digital strategies
- Identifying and implementing innovative solutions to optimize patient experience when participating in Mirati's clinical trials and/or on marketed therapies
- Stay abreast of emerging healthcare and pharmaceutical digital innovations, particularly within oncology, and assess their potential impact on our strategies
- Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization
- Hire and manage the right vendors or partners to support the above. Track performance of various partners and optimize mix
What is Required
- Bachelor's with concentration in Healthcare, Life Sciences, Marketing, or Business; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 10+ years strategy and/or analytics experience in healthcare, consulting, or health tech industry
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or healthcare organization, preferably in oncology
- Deep understanding of how healthcare data and technologies can be utilized to support clinical trial and commercial acceleration preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, including ability to synthesize information and deliver a clear overview of digital strategy, opportunity and risks for the Executive Team
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellence in project management, including effectively managing multiple projects/priorities
- Experience managing vendors and consultants
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision - to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.