Senior Manager, Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 2014376
Job Description Summary
The Senior Manager of Marketing will support the marketing team in the promotional launch for, adagrasib, a KRAS inhibitor in clinical development, and will also play a role in launching the first commercial drug for Mirati Therapeutics. The Senior Manager of Marketing will support the marketing team with HCP and patient activities, including but not limited to, development and execution of HCP and patient tactics (print and digital), cross-functional promotional review team initiatives, field communication, and execution. This role reports to the Senior Director of Marketing and will be primarily based remote in the U.S., although may reasonably be required, as needed, to perform duties at Mirati's corporate office located in San Diego, CA.
- Partner, collaborate and execute the prescriber/ patient promotional tactics for adagrasib
- Partner with Brand Leadership, Sales, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Insights and Analytics, Legal, and Regulatory to ensure integrated development of tactics and seamless market execution
- Identify and turn physician/brand insights into actionable programs that have a beneficial impact on the growth of the business
- Support key business functions across the business (e.g. digital marketing campaign, patient access programs, speakers bureau etc.)
- Liaison with peer to peer lead and tactics
- Partner with sales training to create the execution of action plans for sales force aligned activities
- Leading the development and execution of derivative tactics with agency of record
- Partner with medical, legal, and regulatory on the promotional review committee
What is Required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical experience in US or global marketing
- US marketing experience in oncology, lung experience preferred
- Preferred launch experience
- Exhibit high capability of working collaboratively
- Experience managing complex marketing operations processes (Promotional Material Review, Brand Planning, Market Research, CRM Management etc.)
- Understanding of marketing campaign management, day-to-day execution, measurement and tracking
- Strong understanding of related aspects of marketing concepts and principles
- Possess the ability and desire to measure and track performance and success of programs/initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing external agencies and vendors and managing budgets
- Proven successful project management skills; strict attention to detail
- Drive and enthusiasm for operational improvements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workload independently
- Team-focused mentality
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision - to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.