Associate Director, Information Technology (IT) Enterprise Planning & Delivery
Department: Facilities / IT
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 1988086
Job Description Summary
The Associate Director, of Information Technology (IT) Enterprise Planning & Delivery supports planning, relationships within IT & external vendors, execution and adoption practices for the IT team and supported functions.
This role will develop a trusting relationship with internal customers that results in planning and project services helping to enable consistent and effective delivery methods. By understanding short-term and long-term needs, this role will effectively manage demand for services with available resources.
The Associate Director, of IT Enterprise Planning & Delivery will work with IT Leadership to develop the structure, practices and tools to increase delivery consistency and effectiveness of IT and cross functional teams. S/He will facilitate vendor engagement discussions as well as prepare change management practices that can be leveraged by various teams. The ideal candidate will possess a mix of excellent leadership, technical skills, and an inclination to deliver the best user experience possible..
Establish & manage the planning and delivery practices that are complementary enablers to the IT organization and supported teams. Creates not only structure and visibility but also partners with respective teams to perform at a higher level.
- Project Execution, Oversight and Delivery:
Build out the operations and tools required for initiative and service delivery. Oversee and support the portfolio of projects including financial and resources management. Provide guidance on initiatives/projects managed by team members. Deliver required project-level and portfolio reporting to customers, team members and IT leadership.
- Project Delivery Process:
Through transparent and effective partnering, develop and maintain a project delivery process and overarching governance model for IT and supported functional projects that is flexible and aligned with departmental stakeholders.
- Project Management Competency and Training:
Define and support a matrixed environment and team member's development of critical skills needed for successful Portfolio, Program, and Project Management.
- Change Management
Define and enable an organizational change management and adoption framework, leveraging key change management principals and tools for the rollout of new capabilities and introduction of change to the business. In addition, monitor and drive the adoption of IT capabilities & processes.
- Data Analysis
Ability to understand and define various data model and integration methods to identify patterns and trends. Also able to leverage various reporting platforms to create visual progress and reports.
What is Required
- A Bachelor's Degree in technical or business discipline is required. Advanced degree, particularly an MBA, is preferred.
- 10 to 15 years of progressively increasing responsibility and achievement in Information Technology project and/or Portfolio and Project Management experience with at least 6 years of related management experience.
- Proven record of implementing Project Management tools, methodologies, practices and infrastructure.
- Understanding of SDLC and structured project management methodologies.
- Additional training or certification including Project Management Institute's Project Management Professional (PMP), Prince, Agile, lean six sigma, process analysis etc. is desired.
- Knowledge of financial analysis, modelling, and resource allocation & costing, and chargeback.
- Strong ability to breakdown and simplify the communication of process and value; Leverage Microsoft office to articulate and illustrate this message(s).
- Management consulting experience is desired in the areas of strategy, transformation, organizational design, process reengineering, or technology enablement; Experience in the pharmaceutical and/or health care industry is a plus.
- Organizational change management experience, leveraging key change management principals and tools for adoption of new capabilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- High-energy, customer-focused approach with a quality and value delivery focus.
- Strong leadership skills and executive presence with demonstrated reputation for being respected as a leader, influential in the organization and a team player.
- Vendor Management including design and execution of RFP processes.
- Organized and structured approach to managing and sharing information.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities rapidly to meet tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented, well organized and self-motivated.
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRAS G12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRAS G12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision – to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.