Corporate & Supply Chain IT Business Partner
Department: Facilities / IT
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 1981949
Job Description Summary
We're looking for a seasoned information Technology (IT) leader to serve as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to Mirati's Corporate and Supply Chain functions (Finance, HR, Legal, Compliance, Procurement, Supply Chain). S/He creates and maintains the Corporate and Supply Chain IT strategy and roadmap, ensuring alignment with business goals; the role will identify where technology & process improvements may bring value. As a busines partner, s/he leads provides oversight and leads delivery of the technology roadmap with system implementations while ensuring adoption of new solutions. This role will be part of the IT Leadership Team and should have experience in biotech, life sciences, or other regulated industries. The ideal candidate will possess a mix of excellent leadership, technical skills, and an inclination to deliver the best user experience possible. A strong sense of relational awareness, urgency, and accountability are critical to this role's success as well.
- Business Partnering & Strategic Planning
- Partners with Finance, HR, Legal, Compliance, Procurement and Supply Chain develop a technology roadmap addressing evolving business processes as Mirati scales.
- Builds effective relationships and develops a strategy to deliver value for assigned partner functions and across the enterprise.
- Business Knowledge
- Applies knowledge of the biotech / pharmaceutical industry, maintains awareness of competitive environment, and exhibits knowledge seeking and sharing best practices.
- Maintains a pulse on industry technology trends / initiatives and communicates to appropriate business and IT staff.
- Performs administrative and management tasks required to establish and maintain compliance with various regulatory standards, including Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC, Dept. of Labor.
- Technology Landscape and Adoption
- Identify technology to improve clinical and commercial supply planning and fulfillment.
- Monitors and controls the performance and status of corporate business solutions used for accounting and financial operations, human resource information systems, and legal contract systems, including forecasting and analysis systems.
- Identify solutions and data integration needs between business line systems and enterprise systems
- Monitors business requirements, determines application utilization, and recommends upgrades/enhancements as needed.
- Project & Change Management
- Act as liaison for internal and external partners during installation, modification, and training, of various solutions.
- Provides oversight and hands-on portfolio/project management
- Provides project leadership in planning, design, implementation, training / communication, and maintenance of business applications; insures appropriate integration with existing solutions
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What is Required
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in a technical or business-related discipline from a four-year college or university. Advanced degree is preferred.
- 15 to 20 years of progressive experience in Information Technology specifically working with the technologies of the functions indicated, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Biotech / Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry experience required.
- Experience with best-in-class ERP and HRIS platforms that are commonly used in the biotech industry including NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Workday, etc.
- Must understand privacy regulations including, but not limited to CCPA, HIPAA and GDPR.
- Good understanding of regulatory guidelines such as FDA 21 CFR Part 11, Transparency Reporting, and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Served in a business relationship capacity or consultancy to designated business functions with a proven track record of delivering business and technical solutions
- Robust program and project management experience in a team-oriented cross-functional environment (varying size and resource mix / skill sets); Experience in both structured and agile SDLC methodologies.
- Organizational change management experience, leveraging key change management principals and tools for the rollout of new capabilities & business evolution.
- Experience managing internal and external teams to deliver solutions leveraging mobile, cloud, business intelligence, portals, web, and other emerging technologies.
- Vendor management experience including vendor evaluation / selection, due diligence, contracting, and performance management.
- Managed financials for projects and IT operations.
- Professional demeanor, excellent oral, and written communication skills to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities rapidly to meet tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented and well organized and self-motivated
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRAS G12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRAS G12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision – to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.