Contract Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Department: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contractor
Reference Number: 1950058
Job Description Summary
Reporting to our Head of Talent Acquisition, our Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be a key member of the team- you will help provide the best-in-class candidate experience. Expect to grow, be challenged, and to have fun. This role will have a high-level customer service interface with candidates, hiring managers, employees, and vendors. The ideal candidate must task oriented, deadline driven and customer focused. This is a 6-months to 1 year contract and based out of our San Diego headquarters.
- Serves as primary interview scheduling contact; schedules interviews, reserves conference rooms, distributes candidate information to interview teams, coordinates with reception, and troubleshoots scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Coordinates candidate travel arrangements and assists with candidate expense reimbursement
- Tracks and files candidate feedback forms and coordinates consensus meetings
- Provides applicant tracking system support from posting positions to candidate workflow
- Provides support for pre-employment screenings including running background checks and conducting references
- Transitions pending new hires from Applicant Tracking System (ATS) into payroll systems
- Coordinates and administers the New Hire Onboarding Program
- Report administration from our Applicant Tracking System
- Maintains and updates HR intranet page to ensure information is accurate and up to date
- Build and improve current practices, share ideas and take ownership
- Acts as a document retention coordinator for Talent Acquisition
What is Required
- HS diploma with 3 years related experience or BA/BS preferred with 1-2 years' administrative/ coordination experience, preferably in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
- Role will be based at Company HQ site in San Diego and requires COVID-19 vaccination or weekly negative COVID-19 test results
- Strong detail orientation and organization skills
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly; proactive versus reactive mentality
- Team player and always ready to jump into action when needed
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and use strong judgment to make sound decisions
- MS Office/Outlook application experience is a must
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision – to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.