IT Support and Systems Analyst
Department: Facilities / IT
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 1893847
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for desk-side support as well as some systems and network administration. The ideal candidate will have a keen attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and excellent customer service skills. In addition, we're looking for someone who had experience managing Office 365 applications, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Active Directory / Azure Active Directory, etc. We are a fast-paced organization with no room for downtime. This role will report to the Director of IT Operations and will interact with and provide service to all other functions.
- Provide desk side support for all user IT systems including
- Laptop/PC and peripheral and mobile hardware
- MS Windows and basic Linux/Mac/mobile OS's
- Business and scientific applications (MS Office, Adobe, AV, and other more specialized software)
- Networking support including identifying issues with network infrastructure and escalating to the systems administrator
- Other general support and troubleshooting as needed
- Setup, move, and decommission of user computers and peripherals
- Use the Service Desk platform to prioritize, update and manage service and incident requests.
- Triage all inbound service requests to the appropriate assignee
- Ensure user and asset inventory is accurate in the Service Desk and other systems as needed
- Manage user accounts in Active Directory and Azure Active Directory including creation and deletion of users
- Escalate issues as necessary to senior support staff to ensure a quality support experience.
What is Required
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- High school diploma is required, some college preferred.
- Experience with usage and support of MS Office applications
- Experience with Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Experience with Windows client and server operating systems
- Experience delivering excellent support in a high-paced environment
- Familiarity ITIL and other service frameworks a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in biotech industry a plus
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.