Department: Facilities / IT
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 1851568
Job Description Summary
We are seeking an experienced to help support our growing company and expanding facility footprint. We are seeking someone with demonstrated experience supporting a Biotech or Pharmaceutical organization's class A office. This position reports to the Senior Director, Facilities.
- Oversee the reception area: includes managing Facilities Assistant, ensuring effective telephone communications internally and externally, coordinating with the Human Resources team to assist with applicant interviews and hosting visitors.
- Managing breakroom, copy/stationary and collaboration amenities. Includes vendor and contractor management, supply ordering and quality control.
- Responsible for managing the space plan for the facility. This will include current and future space assignment, which will support growth planning, supporting workers who do not work full time in the facility by ensuring they can locate "touch down" workspaces , and supporting on- and off-boarding activities, as needed.
- Security & Access Management support. Manage card access control system and assist with overall site security management.
- Support EH&S and assist with ensuring facility operations are compliant with local & federal regulations. Perform routine audits, employee training and emergency response planning.
- Responsible for Facilities Team budget management. Includes procurement support for negotiating contracts, invoice processing and managing monthly expenditures.
- Support company-wide event planning, including internal meetings and culture building social events.
- Partner with IT onsite support to ensure all AV/Audio operations are fully functional.
- Manage and support general office and facility needs, which includes maintenance, janitorial and servicing.
- All other duties as required by the organization.
What is Required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with successful office management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail, consistently delivering top quality work
- Ability to comprehend and follow standard operating procedures and policies
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral; Team player with great people skills
- Experience with desktop office applications (i.e. MS Office suite)
- Experience with Facilities Management software tools, specifically iOffice software
- Experience working in the biotech/life science industry is required
- Experience with the administration of physical access control systems
- Ability to lift approximately 25-40 lbs
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.