Sr Recruiter (
Department: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contractor
Reference Number: 1815956
Job Description Summary
Mirati is growing! As a Sr Recruiter, you will be essential in helping Mirati support our hyper growth. We are looking for a recruiter that understands that hiring the best talent defines your organization. This is a 6 month to 1-year contract opportunity. 100% remote.
- Engages as a Talent Advisor, partnering with the business to drive all aspects of the full-cycle recruitment process
- Manage a variety of requisitions (~15) with an expected 60 days' time to fill metric
- Prepares for and conducts recruiting strategy meeting with a strong understanding of talent landscape, analytics, and recommendations for talent strategy
- Collaborates with business leaders and hiring Managers on a sourcing strategy and recruiting plan to identify top talent and executive within defined timelines
- Ensures a high level of candidate engagement and positive candidate experience
- Drives and influences the candidate assessment and selection process with the greater hiring team
- Maintains a strong pipeline of qualified candidates and cultivates a broad network of passive talent
- Anticipates and proactively communicates recruiting activity and status to Hiring Managers and Business Partners
- Leverages technology and tools to maximize candidate quality and personal productivity
- Influence and improves recruiting process and metrics
What is Required
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience
- Must have pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience and successful execution of niche market and technical recruitment, preferably in oncology, highly preferred
- In house, full-cycle recruiting preferred
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as a "Talent Advisor" to senior-level business stakeholders
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Excellent sourcing techniques including LinkedIn, Google, ATS applicant mining, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.