Associate Director, Digital Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 1790193
Job Description Summary
The Associate Director of Digital Marketing will lead and execute the digital strategy for, adagrasib, a KRAS inhibitor in clinical development, and will also play a critical role in launching the first commercial drug for Mirati Therapeutics. The Associate Director of Marketing will play a strategic and cohesive role within the Commercial Marketing team and will be responsible for leading and managing the omnichannel strategy, Customer Relationship Management, digital field execution. This individual is responsible for monitoring and assessing industry, technical and functional trends to conceive, drive, implement and maintain innovative solutions or enhancements aligned with corporate objectives in support of the Sales and Marketing business areas. This position will report directly into the Senior Director, Marketing.
- Lead and execute the digital strategy, omnichannel, and customer 360 experience across marketing and sales for adagrasib
- Build the Customer Journeys across key stakeholders
- Map current digital tactics to identify gaps, opportunities, and insights to optimize spend, performance & ROI
- Manage optimization of omnichannel across marketing and sales
- Provide leadership in process/system analysis, design and development to identify, recommend, implement and support cost-effective Digital Marketing, multi-channel customer engagement and other technology solutions
- Serve as a key business relationship manager and escalation point from project/program inception to delivery
- Direct cross-functional teams through the full systems development life cycle management of digital marketing and customer 360 oriented projects/programs
- Partner with Brand Leadership, Sales, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Insights and Analytics, Legal, and Regulatory to ensure integrated strategy development and seamless market execution
- Partner with the field force and sales training on digital expertise and deployment
- Collaborate and strategize with Commercial teams to ensure alignment and develop regionally relevant, robust digital execution plans
- Lead overall media plan development and execution
- Oversee and manage vendors
- Plan and implement campaigns through appropriate digital channels, including new innovative channels that augment traditional marketing tactics
- Manage and approve expenditures within budget guidelines
- Evaluate emerging trends and technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for implementing when appropriate
What is Required
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems, business analytics, or business administration or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of proven work experience as a digital marketing strategist and/or in digital marketing management preferably in the pharmaceutical, biotech and/or healthcare industries. Other industry experience preferred, but not limited to, includes technology, consumer packaged goods, and digital marketing agency
- Experience leading teams to architect and deploy Digital Marketing, multi-channel customer engagement solutions, and other Sales and Marketing IT solutions
- Experience in building Customer Journeys
- Strong business analysis skill and experience, including development of business vision and strategy requirements definition, process modeling, and operating model design
- Solid systems orientation with a thorough familiarity of emerging technologies such as cloud computing, mobility, social and big data and its applicability to the Digital Marketing, and Analytics
- Strong problem-solving ability through insightful solutions which address complex issues
- Ability to dissect root cause of issues creating the best solution for the company considering quality, cost, and speed requirements
- Strong technical knowledge and extensive application support experience with CRM Solutions Veeva; Content Management Systems (Sitecore); SEO/SEM; Google Analytics, Campaign Management platforms and other multi-channel customer engagement solutions
- Strong understanding of Sales & Marketing business functions including principles, practices, and procedures
- Experience in managing application data in accordance with data privacy policies
- Exhibit high capability of working collaboratively, thinking strategically
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing external agencies and vendors and managing budgets
- Proven successful project management skills; strict attention to detail
- Drive and enthusiasm for operational improvements and proven innovation-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workload independently
- Team-focused mentality
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRAS G12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRAS G12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.