Senior Manager, G&A IT Business Partner
Department: Facilities / IT
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 1753149
Job Description Summary
This role will partner with Mirati's G&A and core support functions (Finance, HR, Legal, Program Management, etc.) to drive value with systems implementations and enhancements. This role will also provide management and oversight for G&A and Enterprise-wide projects, and should have experience in biotech or other regulated industries. The ideal candidate will possess a mix of excellent leadership, technical skills, and an inclination to deliver the best user experience possible. A strong sense of urgency and accountability are critical to this role's success as well.
We are successful at Mirati because we share the mission above. If you want the chance to reshape the way that IT can create value for an organization and have a great time doing it then you have found your place. The Mirati IT team is built on shared responsibility and mutual respect. If you have a passion for finding solutions and helping to build and support and incredible tech infrastructure this is a great opportunity.
- Partners with assigned business units, Finance, HR, and Legal and other Departments to understand current systems and business processes, provide best practice guidance and to inform on latest features and functionality.
- Monitors and controls the performance and status of corporate business applications used for accounting and financial operations, human resource information systems, and legal contract systems, including forecasting and analysis systems.
- Represent the IT function as a member of the Company's ERP implementation team and help develop strategic roadmap for this core functionality over the coming years
- Act as liaison for outside vendors during installation, modification, and training, of application software.
- Monitors software requirements, determines application utilization, and recommends upgrades/enhancements as needed.
- Provides project leadership in planning, design, implementation and support of business applications; insures interface with existing applications, network and operational server environments.
- Performs administrative and management tasks required to establish and maintain compliance with various regulatory standards, including Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC, Dept. of Labor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What is Required
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university or 10 to 15 years of progressive experience in Information Technology specifically working with the technologies of the functions indicated, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Biotech industry experience preferred.
- Certifications in relevant areas preferred (MCSE, CCNA, CompTIA, PMP, etc.)
- Understanding of industry standard frameworks such as ITIL and COBIT.
- Demonstrated proficiency with current Microsoft ecosystem
- Demonstrated proficiency with Office 365 Productivity Suite (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, etc.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure platform and related components
- Familiarity with NetSuite is preferred, as well as HRIS platforms that are commonly used in the biotech industry.
- Must understand privacy regulations including, but not limited to CCPA, HIPAA and GDPR.
- Good understanding of regulatory guidelines such as FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Experience and comfort working with all levels of employees.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities rapidly to meet tight deadlines.
- Professional demeanor and an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRAS G12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRAS G12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.