Commercial Systems Administrator (Veeva Admin
Department: Facilities / IT
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 1753141
Job Description Summary
As a member of the Information Technology team, this individual is responsible for Commercial systems implementation, management, and support. Under the direction of the Associate Director, IT Business Partner, this individual will work closely with Commercial Sales, Medical Affairs, and Data and Analytics teams to incorporate business requirements, processes, and data sources into the new systems. Strong analytical and project lifecycle management skills are required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements. The Commercial Systems Administrator must be able to provide application/technical support and perform system administration functions.
- Manage implementation or upgrades to all systems as needed. Ensures new and existing systems can support the business processes and requirements.
- Collaborate with team members, developers (internal/external), vendors, and business owners in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new system functionality.
- Work with project teams, where needed, to ensure effective interoperability of services and technologies and assure alignment of solution designs with Mirati's standards, policies, and procedures, as well as any regulatory or compliance requirements
- Lead requirement gathering efforts for new systems capabilities/needs.
- Transform business requirements into clear and comprehensive functional specifications.
- Develop test plans, use cases, and leads test execution.
- Provide system administration and operational support, including user and security management, and post-production end-user support.
- Monitor and resolve application issues by working with vendors and service providers
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with key vendors of systems, software, and consulting services.
What is Required
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent professional experience.
- Deep understanding of CRM, CLM, MDM, data warehouse, and business intelligence/reporting capabilities, specifically in the life sciences industry.
- Knowledge of industry and technology trends and best practices in data integration, application integration, information management, and business analytics.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience supporting Commercial and Medical Affairs business processes
- Veeva experience is highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience planning, implementing, and supporting software solutions in a disciplined environment
- 2+ years of CRM administration and operational support, ideally with Veeva or the Salesforce platform.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to conduct research into application issues and products
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.