Associate Director, Commercial Analytics and Reporting
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 1699805
Job Description Summary
Mirati is looking for an experienced, motivated, and driven Associate Director of Commercial Analytics & Reporting. This is an incredible leadership and growth opportunity that will contribute in a pivotal role as Mirati prepares for the commercialization of adagrasib. As a key member of the Data & Analytics Team, the Associate Director of Commercial Analytics & Reporting will be a highly visible trusted partner to the Mirati Commercial and Medical Affairs team. This role's strategic responsibilities will support the launch of Mirati products in the U.S. by analyzing multiple data sources, KPI's, trends, and market events to provide objective, actionable and strategic insight on business performance to the commercial organization. The Associate Director of Commercial Analytics & Reporting reports to the VP, Data & Analytics and is based in San Diego, CA.
- Design launch tracking and KPI measurement plan
- Analyze launch performance and conduct root cause analysis (national and subnational)
- Proactively identify opportunities and challenges with launch performance
- Ad hoc launch reporting and analytics, including presentations on launch performance
- Be the "expert" on all launch tracking data sources
- Collaborate seamlessly with cross functional partners, including forecasting, sales analytics, market research, finance, marketing, and sales
What is Required
- Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, computer science, data science, or a related field is required, a Masters or PhD preferred
- 8+ years of high-performing experience in biotech or pharma experience in the insights and analytics areas
- 3+ years of experience with pharmaceutical commercial analytics required
- Oncology experience required, non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) preferred
- Competitive product launch experience required
- Deep experience with standard pharmaceutical data sources used in oncology required
- Proficiency with standard analytics software (R, SAS, etc.) required
- Demonstrated ability to conduct high-value analytics required
- Demonstrated ability to manage analytics suppliers required
- Proficiency with standard BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) preferred
- Experience integrating primary and secondary research preferred
- Ability to "tell a story" with data, and explain complex concepts to stakeholders in simple language and lead/drive consensus building
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple, changing tasks and requests
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity by questioning data and/or stakeholder for further nuanced information.
- Ability to operate on less than perfect data, by having a sound logical framework. Can develop new ways of thinking about a problem, in order to provide an effective solution
- Can defend a position when necessary, particularly around forecast assumptions, and is persuasive in negotiations (especially as it relates to senior / executive management)
- Demonstrates a continuous commitment to the QC process to ensure quality of deliverables meets or exceeds team's standards
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment, including external vendors
- Strong project management skills'ability to plan, organize and execute multiple projects efficiently, on time and within budget in an environment of competing and changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRAS G12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRAS G12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.