Manager, Supply Chain Operations
Department: Technical Operations / Supply Chain
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 1698041
Job Description Summary
The Manager, Supply Chain Operations position is a key role within our strategic plan for Supply Chain management. This individual must be able to must be able to operate within a dynamic Team, fast-paced, start-up and operational environment. Must have a good understanding of Supply chain fundamentals including: Demand and Supply Management, inventory planning, and materials resource planning. Must be organized with close attention to detail, analytical and able to make data-driven decisions, have good communication and negotiation skills, and have a proven ability to work cross functionally.
- Maintain, develop, and update MRP and capacity planning model for multiple value streams from raw material through labeled drug product
- Work with internal and external teams, suppliers, contract manufacturers, and clinical teams to ensure material availability for production processes and finished goods inventory to support ongoing clinical and sales demand.
- Support the S/C&OP planning process using inputs and creating dashboards from the value stream models
- Perform ad hoc scenario planning as necessary using models and dashboards to inform and support S/C&OP process
- Maintain, create, and develop metrics/KPIs used by the supply chain team
- Support execution and cross-functional accountability throughout Mirati supply chain
- Provide back-up support for supply chain functions including shipping, receiving, material handling and other duties as assigned
- Collaborate with internal customers and provide a high level of customer service, including recommending solutions, resources, and alternative supply options
- Ensure and promote compliance to Company and Supply Chain policies and procedures
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
What is Required:
- Bachelors degree in supply chain, data science, or related field
- MBA preferred
- 5-8+ years of supply chain experience
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and expert level Excel skills
- Experience with Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft BI preferred
- Applied knowledge of forecasting, MRP, supply chain and inventory management
- Able to influence others and manage conflict
- Ability to self-direct and take constructive action in ambiguous situations
- Extremely high standards of excellence
- Analytical with a methodical approach to problem solving
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRAS G12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRAS G12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.