Department: 330 - CMO : Joe Leveque
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 1686687
Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRTX) is a San Diego-based late-stage biotechnology company relentlessly focused on translating drug discovery and research into new treatments for patients by advancing and delivering novel therapeutics that target the genetic and immunologic drivers of cancer. Mirati is advancing a novel pipeline to treat large patient populations across multiple programs and tumor types, including two programs, adagrasib (MRTX849) and sitravatinib, in registration-enabling studies to treat non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Adagrasib is an investigational small molecule and selective KRAS G12C inhibitor in clinical development as a monotherapy and in combinations. MRTX1133 is an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRAS G12D inhibitor in preclinical development.
Sitravatinib is an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases (RTK) designed to enhance immune responses through the inhibition of immunosuppressive signaling. Sitravatinib is being evaluated in multiple clinical trials to treat patients who are refractory to prior immune checkpoint inhibitor therapy, including a Phase 3 trial of sitravatinib in combination with nivolumab in NSCLC.
The Company has initiated plans to prepare for the commercialization of adagrasib by establishing its commercial and medical affairs team. Mirati's ambition is to continue to recruit and a build a world-class, high-performing team with a shared passion and dedication for transforming the future of cancer treatment.
We are Mirati
Our mission is to discover, design, and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of cancer patients and their loved ones. We have built a culture fueled by accountability, urgency, collaboration and open-mindedness, and have established ourselves as an innovator within our industry. As we grow, we are looking to build diverse teams, with skilled individuals that are passionate about their work.
Why join us?
Our pipeline is one of the most robust and exciting in the industry and fuels our ambition to make great strides in the fight against cancer. By joining Mirati, you will become part of a leading biotech company with a team of talented professionals dedicated to bringing the latest innovations in cancer treatment to patients. With a focus on teamwork and a commitment to do everything we can to support healthcare professionals in their effort to care for patients, we are well positioned to raise expectations for what companies can do to advance cancer care. We are passionate and dedicated, nimble and fast and are committed to empowerment to enable speed and high-quality customer service. While we go about it, our commitment to do first what is right is unshakable and we promise to put patients first in all that we do.
Provide administrative support to the Chief Medical Officer and other members of the leadership team as assigned
- Organize and schedule complex onsite and offsite meetings
- Coordinate and maintain executive calendars and extensive conference travel planning
- Provide back-up support to Sr. Management, as needed
- Edit presentations and various communications for internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate execution of contracts and work orders
- Schedule complex meetings with multiple competing priorities
- Answer and direct incoming calls, open mail and prepare meeting documents
- Reconcile monthly purchase card account
- Process expense reports in a timely manner
- Other duties, as assigned
- Minimum of five years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferably in Life Sciences Industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS office Suite and operation of other peripheral devices
- Experience scheduling complex travel arrangements including multi-leg, domestic and
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to work cross functional across the organization and prior experience supporting multiple
- Must be highly organized and able to handle and prioritize simultaneous assignments in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of the organization
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Associate or Bachelor's degree a plus
Mirati's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regards to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic informations, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.