Director, Digital Strategy and Execution
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 1620733
Job Description Summary
The Director of Digital Strategy and Execution is responsible for developing a fully integrated digital strategy to drive awareness and demand for our lead-product candidate, adagrasib. You will define and execute the optimal digital activities to support the brand's strategic imperatives across all key stakeholders and create overarching digital tactics to optimize a digital marketing investment and oversee all media investment at launch. This role evolves, promotes and grows the company's digital footprint to drive the desired behavior changes. The individual is an expert and strategist in implementing new and existing digital marketing efforts and will provide ongoing internal education on opportunities and challenges related to digital engagement. Bringing deep expertise in topics such as SEM, SEO, Display use, Social channels, as well as other emerging channels, this individual will be responsible for working cross-functionally to support the broader marketing campaign and the achievement of business goals. Will need to possess a strong business acumen, digital marketing expertise, content management, and proven experience. This role reports to the Executive Director, U.S. Marketing and is based in San Diego, CA.
- Responsible for leading the development and execution of a multi-channel digital strategy for engaging HCP customers in a post-COVID-19 world as the role of virtual engagements continues to evolve.
- Design and embed digital strategy/planning frameworks and tools to better understand and engage patients, health care professionals and key stakeholders in personalized, integrated customer experiences, which leverage the appropriate communication channels and the full potential of digital transformation in health care.
- Provide ongoing strategic leadership to the marketing, patient and payer teams regarding multi-channel/digital best practices and approaches which integrate with brand goals and overall business objectives.
- Maintains view of the competitive landscape and has a broad perspective across pharma industry trends, particularly regarding digital innovation, accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies to identify and drive best practice around digital expertise.
- Identify new, innovative digital marketing opportunities, set objectives, and gain alignment across commercial organization.
- Lead efforts to assess and optimize the digital marketing mix and resource allocation across teams and identify potential synergies and savings.
- Lead the identification of critical gaps, capabilities, systems, tools, etc., exploring digital engagement and experience insights and solutions from within and external to healthcare.
- Establish metrics to track progress, identify areas of growth and quantify impact.
- Track and manage budgets, forecasts and assumptions.
- Manage vendors to ensure execution of strategy and business objectives.
What is Required
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector or comparable healthcare industry experience, with a minimum of 5 years in digital marketing.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university, MBA preferred.
- Experience in successfully leveraging digital and social media campaigns.
- Deep understanding of the digital landscape. Strong knowledge of website and advertising analytics tools, staying up to date with the latest trends & best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proven ability to lead others, drive execution, and build alignment within teams and across functional areas.
- Strong project and process management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environment.
- Proven team player with ability to navigate and collaborate cross functionally; able to influence those over whom there is no immediate supervisory capacity to achieve objectives.
- Solid financial and business acumen; analytical mindset.
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRAS G12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRAS G12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.