Sr Director, Commercial Data, Insights and Analytics
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 1580213
- Provide overall leadership and management of the field analytics & omnichannel analytics functions and associated system responsibilities, including CRM, data systems (CDW & MDM), 3rd party vendors, incentive compensation, sales force sizing/alignments, targeting and performance reporting.
- Provide overall leadership for Omnichannel analytics, including integration with the teams.
- Design and implement analytics plan for omnichannel initiatives across multiple channels that deliver insights to (1) optimize digital program; and (2) improve HCP engagement through delivery of "right time, right place, right channel" activity
- Lead development of best-in-class analytics solutions (Next Best Action, ML/AI, etc.) to drive field and omnichannel execution
- Invaluable partner to the SVP, Sales & Marketing, and leadership team
- Partner with the Field Leadership to develop and execute standardized sales performance reporting and analytics that enable fact-based recommendations to support management decisions.
- Develop and maintain standard daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for the commercial field teams.
- Lead annual projects at the request of Commercial leadership, which may include field force structure, resource allocation, performance reporting, and field technology innovation projects
- Lead the design and implementation of our incentive compensation plan, including business trends as it relates to incentive compensation metrics.
- Monitor any deviations from the quarterly IC budget and support leadership decision making on plan deviations.
- Provide leadership, vision, and direction to ensure the Mirati commercial team is maximizing "best in class" systems, reporting, and tools.
- Identify, leverage, and manage vendors in support of established projects and strategies.
- Establish scope and business priority-setting for commercial systems initiatives in partnership with IT
- Facilitate/drive internal discussions with IT partners to build or streamline systems as necessary
- Partner with Commercial & Medical Affairs teams on data acquisition, data processing, etc
- Lead sub-national level performance reporting and data sets
- Collaborate with analytics lead to generate & manage brand specific dashboards and reporting systems capturing comprehensive monthly trends and insights
- Partner with Corporate Compliance to ensure all systems support our field and marketing teams meet compliance requirements
What is Required
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree or MBA preferred
- 10 years' experience in Sales and Sales Analytics/ Operations related functions within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry (oncology experience strongly preferred)
- Extensive experience supporting technical design of commercial systems and implementing applications (e.g. CRM, MDM, CDW)
- Extensive experience Sales Force Design, Targeting, Incentive Compensation
- Deep understanding of and experience with commonly-used pharmaceutical data sources
- Pharmaceutical product launch experience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with and lead cross functional teams.
- Proven history of working and delivering on multiple projects simultaneously, with tight deadlines and changing priorities is required Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, simple, concise manner to a broad field sales organization
- Exceptional business and commercial acumen
- Skills and experience coordinating and leading across functions to drive projects and outcomes
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Highly developed influencing skills
- Demonstrated strengths managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment, and driving them to completion with limited direction
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRAS G12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRAS G12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.