|Job Title:||IT Support and Systems Analyst|
The primary functions of this role are as a tech support lead (triage and resolution of support incidents, escalating to the Director of IT when necessary) and administration of Mirati computer and networking systems. Additionally, this role will support administration of various IaaS and SaaS systems such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Veeva Vault, etc. The ideal candidate will possess a mix of excellent customer service and technical skills.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems and assist users in trouble shooting problems on desktop workstations and mobile devices
- Assist users with installation of new equipment and software, system debugging and application support
- Administer RingCentral phone system including configuring users and devices
- Manage IT service management system, including triage of incoming cases and management of asset inventory
- Provide IT end user training to employees including new user orientation as well as training of existing staff
- Assist in development, management and monitoring of security operations
- Assist in the development and implementation of new systems, including requirements gathering and basic project management
- Provide feedback and suggestions on improvements to existing systems and processes
- Provision and administer virtual machines, virtual networks and other resources in Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Provision and administer physical servers on premise as needed
- 3-5 years relevant experience required
- Demonstrated proficiency with current Microsoft server and endpoint operating systems
- Demonstrated proficiency with Office 365 Productivity Suite (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, etc.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure IaaS platform and related components
- Familiarity with networking and security devices (switches, firewalls, etc.)
- Certifications in relevant areas preferred (MCSE, CCNA, CompTIA, etc.)
- General understanding of computer systems validation and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Prior life sciences or other regulated industry experience preferred
- Experience and comfort working with all levels of employees.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and resolve user issues promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities rapidly to meet tight deadlines.
- Professional demeanor and an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Detail oriented and well organized.