|Job Description:||Contract Recruiter|
The Contract Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting throughout the company: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external). This individual must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all functional areas in the company, a strong understanding of the company’s organizational structure as well as knowledge of policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Coordinates with hiring manager(s) and Human Resources to determine best recruiting process for position(s).
- Create and maintain Applicant Tracking spreadsheet
- Schedule all phone screens and assist HR Generalist with onsite interview scheduling and management as needed
- Sources, screens, qualifies and interviews applicants
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process
- Conducts employment reference checks
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, non-compete agreements)
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance
- Updates status report on recruiting activity
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience recruiting for a biotech/pharmaceutical company.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment